Established in 1973, Dykema’s Lansing office is adjacent to Michigan’s Capitol Building. Our state government policy practice is centered here and our Lansing lawyers coordinate the Firm’s federal government policy practice as well. We are skilled in a broad range of matters including utility and insurance regulation, professional licensure, liquor licensing matters, elections and public policy representation, municipal bond issues and lobbying activities. Lawyers throughout the firm regularly call on our Lansing office to represent our clients before government and regulatory bodies in the state.
- Metro Melik 517 opens in Old Town
- Good Neighbors: The Greater Lansing Optimist Club is making a positive change
- Summertime Social Comes to Downtown Lansing
- Take a look inside City View Apartments. New complex at the former Lake Trust building to open this fall
- People & Places of Downtown Lansing – A Novel Concept