Established in 1973, Dykema’s Lansing office is adjacent to Michigan’s Capitol Building. Our state government policy practice is centered here and our Lansing lawyers coordinate the Firm’s federal government policy practice as well. We are skilled in a broad range of matters including utility and insurance regulation, professional licensure, liquor licensing matters, elections and public policy representation, municipal bond issues and lobbying activities. Lawyers throughout the firm regularly call on our Lansing office to represent our clients before government and regulatory bodies in the state.
- Lift Up Local program helps small businesses thrive amid pandemic
- LiftUpLocal Campaign Seeks to Uplift Struggling Lansing Small
- New grocery store downtown Lansing puts an end to decades long ‘food desert’
- COVID-19 won’t stop art, visit Lansing Art Gallery’s outdoor pop-up and you’ll see
- Special drive-in movie comes to Downtown Lansing