Established in 1973, Dykema’s Lansing office is adjacent to Michigan’s Capitol Building. Our state government policy practice is centered here and our Lansing lawyers coordinate the Firm’s federal government policy practice as well. We are skilled in a broad range of matters including utility and insurance regulation, professional licensure, liquor licensing matters, elections and public policy representation, municipal bond issues and lobbying activities. Lawyers throughout the firm regularly call on our Lansing office to represent our clients before government and regulatory bodies in the state.
- Human ‘Hungry Hungry Hippos’ tournament seeking teams at Michigan winter festival
- Strategic Work: Establish Downtown as a thriving urban neighborhood for residents and businesses
- Lansing Winterfest returns February 26th 2022
- New renderings: Lansing shuffleboard club breaking ground Feb. 1
- Friends, Family, and Colleagues Attend Tribute to Beloved Local REALTOR® Lisa Fata