Established in 1973, Dykema’s Lansing office is adjacent to Michigan’s Capitol Building. Our state government policy practice is centered here and our Lansing lawyers coordinate the Firm’s federal government policy practice as well. We are skilled in a broad range of matters including utility and insurance regulation, professional licensure, liquor licensing matters, elections and public policy representation, municipal bond issues and lobbying activities. Lawyers throughout the firm regularly call on our Lansing office to represent our clients before government and regulatory bodies in the state.
- Retail Art Gallery Opening In Downtown Lansing
- The pandemic changed the way we eat and get food
- Former Liebermann’s department store building in Lansing to become Nelson art gallery
- Now Hiring – DLI Outreach & Program Manager
- ‘Disaster-resistant’ startup to receive free rent, free services through competition