Established in 1973, Dykema’s Lansing office is adjacent to Michigan’s Capitol Building. Our state government policy practice is centered here and our Lansing lawyers coordinate the Firm’s federal government policy practice as well. We are skilled in a broad range of matters including utility and insurance regulation, professional licensure, liquor licensing matters, elections and public policy representation, municipal bond issues and lobbying activities. Lawyers throughout the firm regularly call on our Lansing office to represent our clients before government and regulatory bodies in the state.
- Downtown Lansing Inc. Named as 2024 Great American Main Street Award Semifinalist
- Nubian Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony to Celebrate New Storefront in Downtown Lansing
- Lansing store offers African experience
- Accessible barrier-free playground opens near Lansing’s Adado Riverfront Park
- City Hall headed up the street to the old Masonic Temple