Founded in 1912 and headquartered in Lansing, Mich., Accident Fund Insurance Company of America has always been the No. 1 provider of workers compensation insurance in Michigan. Since we began our national expansion in 2000, we have become a formidable competitor on the national level. We are licensed to provide workers compensation coverage in 49 states and the District of Columbia.
- Nubian Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony to Celebrate New Storefront in Downtown Lansing
- Lansing store offers African experience
- Accessible barrier-free playground opens near Lansing’s Adado Riverfront Park
- City Hall headed up the street to the old Masonic Temple
- Lansing announces plans for new City Hall