Home to several of downtown Lansing’s biggest festivals, Adado Riverfront Park sits along the bank of the Grand River and intersects with the Lansing River Trail.
- VIEWPOINTS Some ask why open a café in downtown Lansing? We say, why not?
- Boji Group considering residential use for former Masonic Temple building in downtown Lansing
- Local Entrepreneur Heads Up Lansing Afterglow Market & More
- Mayor Andy Schor announces nearly $170,000 in arts and culture grants
- Schor issues mask mandate for Lansing facilities