190,000 SF Art Deco building located on a prominent corner in Downtown Lansing. Adjacent to Thomas Cooley Law School Library and within walking distance to the State Capitol, Davenport University, Lansing Community College and Cooley Law School Stadium.
- Nubian Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony to Celebrate New Storefront in Downtown Lansing
- Lansing store offers African experience
- Accessible barrier-free playground opens near Lansing’s Adado Riverfront Park
- City Hall headed up the street to the old Masonic Temple
- Lansing announces plans for new City Hall