Two lofts above Traction featuring exposed brick, high ceilings and polished concrete counters in this 1908 building. On-Site Parking. Monitored Security System. HighSpeed Internet. Cable Television. Private Entrances. Washer/Dryer. Dishwasher. Refrigerator. Stove. Contact Camron Gnass.
- Retail Art Gallery Opening In Downtown Lansing
- The pandemic changed the way we eat and get food
- Former Liebermann’s department store building in Lansing to become Nelson art gallery
- Now Hiring – DLI Outreach & Program Manager
- ‘Disaster-resistant’ startup to receive free rent, free services through competition