Lansing River Trail is a multiple use trail approximately 13 miles long. It runs along the Grand River and the Red Cedar River between Michigan State University and Dietrich Park in northern Lansing. The first segment of trail opened in 1975. It was designated a National Recreation Trail in 1981.
- VIEWPOINTS Some ask why open a café in downtown Lansing? We say, why not?
- Boji Group considering residential use for former Masonic Temple building in downtown Lansing
- Local Entrepreneur Heads Up Lansing Afterglow Market & More
- Mayor Andy Schor announces nearly $170,000 in arts and culture grants
- Schor issues mask mandate for Lansing facilities