Lansing River Trail is a multiple use trail approximately 13 miles long. It runs along the Grand River and the Red Cedar River between Michigan State University and Dietrich Park in northern Lansing. The first segment of trail opened in 1975. It was designated a National Recreation Trail in 1981.
- Downtown Lansing Inc. Named as 2024 Great American Main Street Award Semifinalist
- Nubian Holds Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony to Celebrate New Storefront in Downtown Lansing
- Lansing store offers African experience
- Accessible barrier-free playground opens near Lansing’s Adado Riverfront Park
- City Hall headed up the street to the old Masonic Temple